Recordings from ICE / ENDO 2014
Log into live webcasts | Register for all live webcasts
Saturday, January 21, 2014
1. Pregnancy and Hormones: The latest research on a new test predicting risk of miscarriage,
effects of maternal anti-depressant use on offspring, and benefits of dietary and
lifestyle changes made early in pregnancy.
Sunday, January 22, 2014
2. Diabetes - Promising work on the benefits of vitamin D and soy supplements.
Monday, January 23, 2014
3. Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals: New findings on the health impacts of
exposure to chemicals like BPA, BPA-like chemical BPS and the hormone-disrupting
effects of chemicals used in fracking.
4. Obesity: New insights into how microbes in the gut may signal diabetes risk,
a look at a new weight loss pill, and new information about weight-loss methods that most
satisfy American obese patients.
Tuesday, January 24, 2014
5. Weight Loss: New research on the effects of weight loss on sleep and mood, and
new findings assessing weight loss surgery vs. medical weight management in obese patients.